Who gets bugged? Who does the bugging?
Who Gets Bugged?
- Anyone can be the target of covert eavesdropping; however, some people are under greater risk than others
- People in delicate financial positions or situations
- People involved in legal proceedings
- People with sensitive occupations or positions, or anyone with sensitive, important, or secret information
- People with domestic difficulties
- Insurance claimants
- Governmental Agencies and their employees
- Political workers and officials
- Places with IRS information, mergers information, personnel changes acquisitions, client lists, product sources, manufacturing secrets, proprietary information, ad campaigns
Who Does The Bugging?
- Private investigators
- Industrial spies
- Employers and employees
- Insurance companies
- Spouses bug each other
- Scientists bug other scientists
- Adversaries in any professional field
- Foreign and domestic Governmental agencies
Over 30 years Experience
323-462-1351 - Los Angeles
760-668-2245 - Cell Phone
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US FROM A SUSPECT TELEPHONE OR FACILITY WHEN INQUIRING ABOUT OUR DEBUGGING SWEEP SERVICES AND SURVEYS